How to use Aelo's Electronic Eye Mask
Aelo - Electronic Heating Eye Mask
Traditional warm compresses need to be reheated approximately every 2 minutes to maintain the heat for a sufficient period of time. This limitation makes it a time-consuming therapy and hampers compliance, which result in a lack of effectiveness.
With Aelo, we make looking after your eyes easy for you!
- Aelo Electronic Eye Mask
- USB Charging Cable (USB-A to USB-C)
How To Use
Please follow the instructions step by step below:
⚡️Charge the eye mask by connecting the provided charging cable and connecting it to charging dock located when the eye mask is in the folded position as shown in the image below. The eye mask is charging when the blue battery light is on. Charge for at least 1-2 hours.
⚡️ Remove the charging cable from the eye mask once charging is complete.
Use Aelo - Eyelid & Eyelash Cleanser to ensure the eyes and areas around the eyes are clean before use!
🔋To turn on the eye mask - Press and hold the power button for 3-4 seconds. All 3 lights on the first row should light up as shown in the image below.
Clicking the power button once - switches the temperature between low/high
Clicking the power button twice - Cycles through the different modes in the following order:
- Default mode: Hot compress + Massage + Vibration
- Mode 2: Hot compress + Massage
- Mode 3: Massage + Vibration
- Mode 4: Hot compress only
Sit back and relax for 10-15 minutes until it beeps to advise you that the session is over.
If you want to end your session early, turn off the eye mask by pressing and holding on the power button for 3-4 seconds.
- ⚡️Recharge the eye mask after each session⚡️
- ⚡️The battery settings have been set to provide only one session at a time to prevent users from overusing the heated eye mask⚡️
💡 Low battery indication: The battery icon continually flashes blue as seen in the image below. Charge until the battery light stops flashing.
Cleaning the Mask after use
The Aelo Eye Mask can be cleaned with a disinfecting wipe, such as Dettol Disinfecting Wipes. This will kill 99.9% of germs, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi. To clean the mask, simply wipe it down with the disinfectant wipe, paying special attention to the areas that come into contact with your eyes. Once you have wiped the mask down, allow it to air dry completely before using it again.
Here are some additional tips for cleaning the Aelo Eye Mask:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before cleaning the mask.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents to clean the mask, as this could damage the material.
- Clean the mask regularly to prevent the build-up of dirt, bacteria, and other germs.
By following these simple tips, you can help to keep your Aelo Eye Mask clean and sanitary.
Material & Heat Function
The Aelo eye mask is designed to provide comfort and support with its super soft cotton cushion pads and durable polypropylene outer shell.
The heat in our eye masks is maintained by a combination of materials, including a heating element, a thermal sensor, and a heat-trapping fabric. The heating element heats the thermal sensor, which then heats the fabric. The heat-trapping fabric helps to keep the heat from escaping, so that it can be evenly distributed throughout the eye mask.
12-month warranty. This warranty ensures that any manufacturing defects or malfunctions encountered within the first year of use will be promptly addressed and resolved by the manufacturer. Such a comprehensive warranty underscores the manufacturer's confidence in the product's durability and performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Why does my heated massaging eye mask keep beeping every 30 seconds throughout the whole process?
It's certainly not supposed to beep every 30 seconds. Have you tried charging it to full capacity (ensuring the blue battery indicator is no longer blinking) and turning it on again? If the beeping persists, it may indicate a low battery or that you've started a consecutive session.
Each session typically lasts 12-15 minutes, and the device prevents consecutive sessions to avoid overheating or damage. We recommend charging the eye mask after each use and limiting its usage to one session at a time.
What to Expect with Aelo
Week One - Get started!
- Clean your eyes using Aelo - Eyelid & Eyelash Cleanser and integrate it into your daily routine. Use Aelo’s heated eye mask and relax for 10-15mins - Use once during your morning routine and once before bed.
Month One - Notice the difference
- You’ve got a good routine going, and your symptoms are improving and becoming predictable.
Month Two - Feel the difference
- The treatment feels like routine, your symptoms seem manageable, and you’re getting things under control.
Month 3 - See relief
- The treatment is routine, your symptoms have improved, you’re in control of your dry eyes.
Month 4+ Keep it going!
- Follow our education channels and stay tuned for more product releases to help you take care of yours eyes!